maarmie's musings

Sunday, March 09, 2008

The many faces of baby

I can't really write about Elliot's personality at this time or funny things she has said and/or done because, as far as I can tell, she hasn't yet revealed a personality to me and she definitely hasn't said anything or done much more than sleep, shit and cry.

Since I can't write about much more than how many ounces of formula/breastmilk she drinks on an average day, how many times she has peed and pooed today, how great she smells or how I love to hold her, I'll just post some of the hundreds of photos I've taken recently. Isn't she precious?

Maybe we should have named her Precious Cookiepants like I suggested? Click on individual photos for greater detail.

Sleepy baby:



Stretching baby:



Sweet baby:



Waking baby:



Hungry baby:



Precious baby:



Sceptical baby:



Silly baby:



Baby possessed:



Confused baby:


Cute baby:



P.S. I keep meaning to finish the final blog entry about my hospital stay and Elliot's birth, but I can't seem to find the time (go figure!) and my deteriorated writing skills aren't doing justice to the experience of childbirth.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful! I can see why you're such a proud mama :)