maarmie's musings

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Monkey See, Monkey Do

All the cool kids are doing it, so I'm going to do it, too. Today, I am a follower.

All the cool bloggers who make a living off blogging and travel around the world talking about the world of blogging are posting answers to some very silly questions. In an effort to keep up with the biggest kids on the playground, here goes:

Four jobs I have had
1. Check-out girl at a grocery store (I got hit on more times than you can imagine)
2. Shift supervisor at Wendy's (I dumped more grease in a grease pit than you can imagine)
3. Receptionist at a hotel (I was offered sex more times than you can imagine)
4. Reporter for a small-town newspaper (I was yelled at and threatened more times than you can imagine)

Four movies I can watch over and over
1. Frida
2. Breakfast Club
3. Poltergeist
4. Sixteen Candles

People tell me I look like Molly Ringwald.

Four places I have lived
1. In a "1 1/2 bedroom" apartment over an Ecuadorian restaurant in Queens, NYC
2. In several dorms at Florida State University with several young and annoying girls who were fresh out of their parents' homes
3. In an old house divided into apartments in downtown Portland, Oregon
4. In a three-bedroom duplex in Tallahassee, Florida, with two roommates, two dogs and three cats. It was enough to drive me insane.

Four TV shows I love
1. Sex & the City
2. Seinfeld
3. The Daily Show
4. The Dave Chapelle Show

I'm a Comedy Central junkie.

Four places I have vacationed
1. Big Sky, Montana
2. Montreal, Canada
3. San Francisco, California
4. Hot Springs, North Carolina

Four of my favorite dishes
1. Chicken chimichangas
2. Chili
3. Meatloaf
4. French fries

Four sites I visit daily
1. Dooce
2. The New York Times
3. Postsecret OK, that's weekly
4. Yahoo games I play backgammon at work!

Four places I would rather be right now
1. Having sex with a great guy
2. Vacationing in Hawaii
3. Surrounded by good friends
4. Sitting at a cafe in Paris

I have no idea what "tagging" is...

1 comment:

maarmie said...

Seems I've attracted a neanderthal. Surprise, surprise.