maarmie's musings

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Tuesday night

I dreamt that, even after the lawsuit, I was still working for the guy who sexually harassed then fired me. It worked out OK because I was working in a different office, but he came there one day to help out. While he was there, things were a little uncomfortable, but we got along fine. I guess I was also working at a grocery store on the weekends because I then remembered that I hadn't gotten my schedule for that weekend and didn't know if I had to work or not. I looked in the phone book for the phone number to the store and came across listings for every Publix in Florida. I was frantically ripping through the phone book and tearing it to pieces while looking. I finally found it and was about to dial the number when I woke up.

No comments: